This page sets out a summary of our Terms and Conditions for the use of our storage facilities. For a copy of the full Licence to Store Goods click here.
Payment can be made by standing order, credit or debit card, or cash.
Customers must sign a simple licence agreement.
Payment is due on the first day of every month.
New customers will be initially charged the day rate from the date of arrival until the end of the month in which they arrive.
All accounts are payable one month in advance, unused part months will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances.
We require two week’s notice to terminate hire.
Minimum hire is two weeks.
Two forms of identification are required, confirming your address and signature.
Emergency contact details to be supplied.
The customer is solely responsible for the insurance of the contents whilst they are in store.
You must not store (and you must not allow any other person to store) any of the following in the unit:
- food or perishable goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- birds, fish, animals or any living creatures
- combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents
- firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition
- chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents
- toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature
- any item that emits any fumes, smell or odour
- any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained
- compressed gasses
To eliminate the risk of condensation, all goods must initially be stored dry.
Please contact us for any further information or questions relating to your requirements.
By taking storage with us you accept these terms and our licence to store.
Any customers leaving rubbish or an unclean unit will be subject to surcharge (Min. £25.00).